Based on users feedback, a new version was published in Play Store.
This new version will be visible in a couple of hours.
What's new comparing with 0.8:
- revert to the 'btvna' folder to store the data/calibration files (from 'btvnanew' folder in the latest update);
- add Menu shortcut button to Calibration and Generator screens too;
- in Extender mode, added as frequencies for cable measurement the following values: 200MHz, 435MHz, 900MHz, 1250MHz and 1500MHz;
- in calibration mode a letter is displayed in the rioght part of the screen to show the calibration type (R - reflection, T - transmission).
- Wrong message for Transmission LOOP calibration for miniVNA standard;
If you already saved some captures or calibration data with version 0.8, please manually move (using the PC or a file explorer on the device) all the files from the folder /btvnanew to folder /btvna
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
73 Dan YO3GGX
Here we will discuss only topics related to the miniVNA Android application
1 post • Page 1 of 1