A new version of BlueVNA (0.8) is now available in Play Store.
What's new in 0.8 comparing with 0.7:
- usb support added for both miniVNA standard and Pro, with the condition that the Android device is able to power up the miniVNA over USB;
- button added to display all menu items in the same time on the screen;
- extended preset frequency range for each band. You can zoom for more details;
- ask to enable Bluetooth at startup if disabled;
- the vertical marker follows frequency when zoming or shifting;
- incorrect phase in miniVNA Pro mode.
- if switch from Extender to non-Extender old frequency range is keept (which can be out of band);
- shift modify zoom in low zoom circumstances;
Please send me any feedback you may have.
Here we will discuss only topics related to the miniVNA Android application
1 post • Page 1 of 1