There is a new version of BlueVNA software for Android available for download on my site here:
What's new comparing with the Play Store release (0.7):
- USB support added for both miniVNA standard and Pro, with the condition that the Android device is able to power up the miniVNA over USB;
- button added to display all menu items in the same time on the screen;
- extended preset frequency range for each band. You can zoom for more details;
- ask to enable Bluetooth at startup if disabled;
- the vertical marker follows frequency when zooming or shifting;
- incorrect phase in miniVNA Pro mode;
- if switch from Extender to non-Extender old frequency range is kept (can be out of band);
- shift randomly modify zoom in low zoom mode.
I would like to be sure that nothing is broken before publishing the new version in Play Store.
Please send me your feedback if you test it.
73 Dan YO3GGX
Here we will discuss only topics related to the miniVNA Android application
1 post • Page 1 of 1