You can download a newer version of Blue VNA (0.7.2, which is not yet published in Play Store) from my site here:
What's new from 0.7:
- USB support. You just have to plug the miniVNA in the USB connector before starting the application.
- button (M) added in the left part of the screen to display all menu items in the same time on the screen;
- extended preset frequency range for each band. You can zoom if you need more details;
- ask to enable Bluetooth at startup if disabled;
- incorrect phase in miniVNA Pro mode.
- if switch from Extender to non-Extender old frequency range is keept (which can be out of band);
Please be aware that not all Android devices are able to power up the miniVNA over USB. If you test it and work for you over USB, please send me your configuration (device, OS version, etc). in order to built a list with the compatible devices. A new firmware for miniVNA pro will allow you to power the miniVNA from the internal battery when in USB mode.
Unfortunately there is no internal battery for miniVNA standard (non Pro).
I kindly ask you to send me your feedback if you test the new version. I still have some other feature to add before releasing it to Play Store.
73 Dan YO3GGX
Here we will discuss only topics related to the miniVNA Android application
1 post • Page 1 of 1